Twin City real estate developers Gary Holmes and Kelly Doran have joined forces to purchase the General Mills Riverside Technical Center property in Northeast Minneapolis. The 8.71 acre site between Second Street and University Avenue will be home to a new development in the near future. Learn more about the acquisition in The Journal’s article.
- Senior Regional Revenue Manager Honored with Award
- Residence Inn Milwaukee Downtown Completes Multi-Million Dollar Renovation
- CSM Recognized as Marriott Partnership Circle Member
- CSM Corporation & Doran Partner to Develop New Real Estate Project
- Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel, The Depot, Honored with Award